בואו לעבוד איתנובואו למצוא את המשרה שתתאים לכישוריכם האישיים ולשאיפות המקצועיות שלכם
Jobs for Students
Associate Backend engineer
Marvell Israel is looking for a talented EE/CS student to join the switching department. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for implementing the future devices of routing, using the most challenging, cutting-edge technology. In this role, you will be working with industry-standard tools on the biggest, most complex ASICs the semiconductor industry has to offer
.• Electrical Engineering or Computer Science 3rd/4th year student in a reputable university
• Basic knowledge of switching devices is an advantage
Associate Design and Verification Student
Marvell Israel is searching for highly potential and motivated student to join to the professional DFT (Design for Test) team that is addressing hi-scale next generation projects. Will be asked for advanced design and verification related activities while working with the most advanced commercial Electronic Design Automation (EDA) vendors and Tools for meeting Marvell hi-end standards. Asking for high technical skills and innovative thinking, when working on advance and complex top of technology devices, infrastructure, flows and tools.
2nd / 3rd year student in EE (must)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (must)
• Self-managed , Independent work capabilities and good learning skills (must)
• Innovative thinking (must)
• Highly technical and analytical capabilities (must)
• Knowledge with logic design and verification (advantage)
• Knowledge in programming languages Verilog, VHDL, C/C++ , TCL (advantage)
• Experience with workflow and automation infrastructure development (advantage)
• Experience with commercial Electronic Design Automation (EDA) vendors and Tools (advantage)
Associate Chip Design Engineer
You will join to the switching chip design team which is responsible for the design in the projects. You will learn chip design tools and use it to execute the design.
Daily tasks include:
• Work with PD and ARC teams get the definition for the device and implement the needed design.
• Gain system understanding and knowledge in the switch architecture
• Ability to work with the different IP teams get there deliveries and integration guide line and implement it-
• Student for Electrical engineering – B.Sc
– Knowledge in System Verilog – advantage
– Knowledge in TCL – advantage
Associate Verification engineer
We are offering you a great opportunity to Join IP department and be part of the IP development for the next generation Switch.
As a student in the IP department you’ll be responsible for design and verification of ASIC/VLSI of a complex IP.
You will be working with Verilog, System Verilog, UVM, C++, Perl, Python.
You will become a design and verification engineer.
- 2nd / 3rd year student in EE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Knowledge with logic design and verification (advantage) • Knowledge in programming languages
- Knowledge of logical gates
- Knowledge in programming
- Good learning skills
- Problems solving skill
- Ability to be a part of a team, working in cooperation
Want to work at Marvell and can’t find a job?
leave your details here