בואו לעבוד איתנובואו למצוא את המשרה שתתאים לכישוריכם האישיים ולשאיפות המקצועיות שלכם
Jobs for Software Engineering
Embedded Software developer
• Be an integral part of our BSP team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle – design, development and deployment support.
• Development Boot Loaders and Linux Kernel support for Marvell Semiconductor Ltd. SoCs products.
• Implement the code for necessary components in C language
• Test the developed code for correct functionality and for requirements coverage.
• Support products release process by integrating the component’s material and documentation.
• Support internal and external customers of the software package.
• Development is done in accordance with Agile development concepts
• BSc. In Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from leading Israeli universities.
• At least 3 years of experience in embedded software development
• Previous experience in Linux kernel development – Advantage
• Previous experience Networking drivers development – Advantage
• Very good knowledge in C programming language.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional, independent, motivated, self-driven.
• Strong analytical and learning skills.
Want to work at Marvell and can’t find a job?
leave your details here