בואו לעבוד איתנובואו למצוא את המשרה שתתאים לכישוריכם האישיים ולשאיפות המקצועיות שלכם
Jobs for Software Engineering
Linux Driver Kernel Developer
Team: Linux kernel networking and rdma driver development
Role: Ethernet and OVS Linux driver developer
Responsibilities: Design, Develop and maintain OVS capabilities for the qed/qede driver family. Develop networking drivers for the next generation of devices. Close interaction with system architecture and Firmware teams is required as part of the job.
Requirements: graduate with honors from leading university . 1 year developing in C (beyond university).
Advantages: background in Linux, Kernel, Networking, Ethernet, OVS, Flow steering, upstream, tc-offload
Personal traits: Self motivated, Time management skills, Ability to read and navigate through large codebases, interested in learning new things
Develop software and firmware for Marvell next generation industry leading networking and storage devices.
• Work as part of dynamic, open-minded, innovative software team.
• Design, develop and support a feature-rich software for extremely sophisticated multiprocessor devices, including cutting-edge networking protocols.
• The job requires very strong software engineering skills, broad system understanding, and the ability to come up with creative and original solutions.
The job involves a tight interface with system architecture, OS drivers and hardware teams.
• B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (with honors), with 5+ years of related experience.
• Experience in C language programing.
• Excellent communication skills to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization and to participate in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• An inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
• Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with facts.
• Experience in C++ language programing.
• RDMA and networking protocols knowledge.
• Understanding of computer/server architecture.
Customer Solutions Engineer
We are looking for a customer facing passionate, experienced, hands-on natural leader to bring us to greater heights.
If you are an embedded Linux expert individual who is confident in his technical and programming abilities and leads by example we are looking for you. Our customer enablement engineers expected to have knowledge of programming and HW fundamentals as well as the curiosity and persistence to take on interesting and challenging tasks daily.
This role requires a natural excitement and ability to learn technologies and explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers and management.
• Troubleshooting challenging software and embedded processors problems with hardware equipment and software applications and recommending corrective action
• Engaging with strategic customers and ensure their success
• Understanding and anticipating the needs of our customer segments
• Delivering SW releases to customers and involved in their integration
• Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions
• Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson
• Provide customer feedback to executive and development teams to participate in functionality roadmap planning
• Document technical articles or knowledgebase for use by other technical support personnel and/or customers and partners.
• Work cross-functionally within the global organization and with external partners.
• Minimum academic qualification: BSc plus 2 years related experience
• embedded Linux SW expert that has a vast knowledge in embedded systems
• A solid understanding of network communications technology – VPP TCP/IPSEC/vRoute/vStack, Hypervisors, uCPE, OpenWRT – advantage
• Proven ability to prioritize activities, set objectives and meet milestones
• Experienced candidates with multiple years of industry
• Technical engineering or application engineering experience
• Proven Project Management skills
• Application programming experience
Embedded Software developer
• Be an integral part of our BSP team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle – design, development and deployment support.
• Development Boot Loaders and Linux Kernel support for Marvell Semiconductor Ltd. SoCs products.
• Implement the code for necessary components in C language
• Test the developed code for correct functionality and for requirements coverage.
• Support products release process by integrating the component’s material and documentation.
• Support internal and external customers of the software package.
• Development is done in accordance with Agile development concepts
• BSc. In Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from leading Israeli universities.
• At least 3 years of experience in embedded software development
• Previous experience in Linux kernel development – Advantage
• Previous experience Networking drivers development – Advantage
• Very good knowledge in C programming language.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional, independent, motivated, self-driven.
• Strong analytical and learning skills.
Want to work at Marvell and can’t find a job?
leave your details here