בואו לעבוד איתנובואו למצוא את המשרה שתתאים לכישוריכם האישיים ולשאיפות המקצועיות שלכם
Jobs for Software Engineering
Embedded Software developer
• Be an integral part of our BSP team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle – design, development and deployment support.
• Development Boot Loaders and Linux Kernel support for Marvell Semiconductor Ltd. SoCs products.
• Implement the code for necessary components in C language
• Test the developed code for correct functionality and for requirements coverage.
• Support products release process by integrating the component’s material and documentation.
• Support internal and external customers of the software package.
• Development is done in accordance with Agile development concepts
• BSc. In Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from leading Israeli universities.
• At least 3 years of experience in embedded software development
• Previous experience in Linux kernel development – Advantage
• Previous experience Networking drivers development – Advantage
• Very good knowledge in C programming language.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional, independent, motivated, self-driven.
• Strong analytical and learning skills.
Role & responsibilities
• Develop software and firmware for Marvell’s next generation industry leading networking and storage devices.
• Work as part of dynamic, open-minded, innovative software team.
• Design, develop and support a feature-rich software for extremely sophisticated multiprocessor devices, including cutting-edge networking protocols.
• The job requires very strong software engineering skills, broad system understanding, and the ability to come up with creative and original solutions.
The job involves a tight interface with system architecture, OS drivers and hardware teams.
• B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (with honors), with 2+ years of related experience.
• At least 2 years of experience in designing, implementing and debugging software for RT embedded systems.
• Experience in C language programing.
• Experience in C++ language programing.
• RDMA and networking protocols knowledge.
• Understanding of computer/server architecture.
• An effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization and to participate in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
• Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with facts.
• Must demonstrate results in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on work environment along with superb written and verbal communication skills.
Want to work at Marvell and can’t find a job?
leave your details here