בואו לעבוד איתנובואו למצוא את המשרה שתתאים לכישוריכם האישיים ולשאיפות המקצועיות שלכם
Jobs for IT
IT Network Engineer
• Participate in implementation, and support of multiple sites and WAN connectivity.
• Network support during and after hours for local sites and remote sites.
• Troubleshooting end to end connectivity problems, identifying the underlying issues and correcting them.
• Participation in Marvells change control process to document any modifications to the network
• Updating documentation to include diagrams, word documents, monitoring systems and KB’s as they relate to the network
• Responsible for proactive monitoring and maintenance including incident response, upgrades, modifications and improvements within the frame of the Marvell network standards.
• Maintains real-world, working knowledge of network-related technologies.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with the greater network and IT team, understanding and meeting their requirements.
• Administers support tickets according to established guidelines, standards, and procedures.
• Experience with Cisco (IOS and NXOS) and Brocade
• Experience with Riverbed WanOpt
• Experience with Cisco ASA or Checkpoint or Palo Alto firewalls is a bonus
• Multi-vendor experience with routing and switching equipment
• Cisco Wireless management and deployment
• Hands on experience with EIGRP, BGP, OSPF
• Experience with networking monitoring tools such as Solarwinds
• Solid troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
• 4+ years of experience in network implementation and support preferably at the enterprise level
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
Want to work at Marvell and can’t find a job?
leave your details here