בואו לעבוד איתנובואו למצוא את המשרה שתתאים לכישוריכם האישיים ולשאיפות המקצועיות שלכם
Jobs for Engineering
Formal Verification Engineer
As a member of the Formal-Verification team you will participate in the FV efforts for Marvell's next generation IPs. This team is focusing on working with RTL designers, executing FV methodologies using the industry’s best FV tools.
You will be responsible to adjust the FV work to the right design, and to execute the FV plan, proving the design.
• Familiar and capable of logic reasoning
• Knowledge of FV practice
• Ability to lead (technical wise) FV methodologies
• Ability to work independently with logic designer
IP Engineering Program Manager
Marvell Networking is cutting edge silicon technology team, delivering some of the most complex products in the semiconductor industry.
We’re looking for a person that will join our team and be directly responsible for flawless delivery of complex analog IPs and new package technologies into our various Networking products.
You will own the IP program from definition to production, driving and coordinating between IP vendors, technical experts within the team, architecture team, program execution team & operations.
You will manage the communication with the IP vendor – bringing SoWs & special NDAs to completion, overlooking schedule and quality of delivery – making sure vendors meet their commitment on time.
You will make tradeoffs, resolve conflicts, mitigate risks, challenge & push the team to deliver best possible products.
3-5 years of technical project/program management in chip/analog development
Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Strong technical proficiency with lot of chip flow background mainly in physical & post silicon
Technical knowledge in circuit & package
Deep understanding in managing IP vendors delivery
Independent and Self-directed
Education – BSc in Electrical Engineering
Verification Infrastructure and Methodologies
Marvell Israel is searching for ASIC Verification and DA Engineer to join the infrastructure and methodology team.
The infrastructure and methodology team is a central supporting team that focus on developing tools and methodologies for frontend verification for all switches and controller project MISL-Design teams.
The group define, develop and supports tools for design/verification model integration, configuration management and build and run infrastructure tools. The team also supports and integrates industry standard EDA tools to complement the self-developed tools.
The team is involved both in Pre Silicon Design/Verification/Integration and infrastructures as well as Emulation flows.
The Engineer will be working on industry top of technology devices in all terms and requirements in a multi-disciplinary team of experts.
Job requires high technical skills and innovative thinking.
Responsibilities will include:
– Working closely with commercial Electronic Design Automation (EDA) vendors and Tools.
– Defining the Verification flows and mode of work and developing tools to enable them.
– Writing various scripts and tools in TCL, PERL and other languages
– Working closely with both the Design and verification teams to enable faster time to market and easier debug solutions.
implementing and supporting Build and run flows for Verification and Design
- Sc. or higher in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 5 years or more expireance.
- Strong programming background
- Advantage: Experience in VLSI Design or Verification
- Advantage: Experience in CAD and scripting
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and desire to learn
- Flexible in changing tasks and priorities environment
- Good in team work and working with many teams and groups
Want to work at Marvell and can’t find a job?
leave your details here