בואו לעבוד איתנובואו למצוא את המשרה שתתאים לכישוריכם האישיים ולשאיפות המקצועיות שלכם
System Validation Automation Engineer
Marvell Israel is looking for System Validation Automation Engineer to join Switch Platform Development team that focus on next generation chip validation.
As a System Validation Automation Engineer, you will design test plans, coding in python, find and open bugs till resolution and be working in lab environment.
In this role has pre and post silicon orientation and you will have ongoing interfaces with design and architecture groups.
BSc in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science
Ability to understand system spec – Must
Automation coding experience (Python / C)- Must
Validation experience – Must
Knowledge in networking (CCNA / CCNP) – Advantage
Knowledge in Network protocols (TCP/UDP/HTTP/STP/SSH/IGMP
Experience working with Traffic generators (IXIA / Spirent / Xena) – Advantage
Experience working with Sniffer tools (Wireshark)
Experience working with Serdes / Phy – Advantage
Embedded Software developer
• Be an integral part of our BSP team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle – design, development and deployment support.
• Development Boot Loaders and Linux Kernel support for Marvell Semiconductor Ltd. SoCs products.
• Implement the code for necessary components in C language
• Test the developed code for correct functionality and for requirements coverage.
• Support products release process by integrating the component’s material and documentation.
• Support internal and external customers of the software package.
• Development is done in accordance with Agile development concepts
• BSc. In Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from leading Israeli universities.
• At least 3 years of experience in embedded software development
• Previous experience in Linux kernel development – Advantage
• Previous experience Networking drivers development – Advantage
• Very good knowledge in C programming language.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional, independent, motivated, self-driven.
• Strong analytical and learning skills.
Formal Verification student
We are offering you a great opportunity to join the Formal Verification team at the Switch IP department and be a part of the IP development for the next generation Switch.
As a student in the Formal Verification team you’ll be responsible for the verification of ASIC/VLSI of a complex IP and for the development of complex Formal Verification structures.
You will be working with Verilog, System Verilog, SVA, Perl, Python
You will become an expert verification and formal engineer.
• Student for BSc in Electrical engineering, at least 3 semesters left till graduation
• Knowledge of logical gates
• Knowledge in programming
• Good learning skills
• Problems solving skill
Role & responsibilities
• Develop software and firmware for Marvell’s next generation industry leading networking and storage devices.
• Work as part of dynamic, open-minded, innovative software team.
• Design, develop and support a feature-rich software for extremely sophisticated multiprocessor devices, including cutting-edge networking protocols.
• The job requires very strong software engineering skills, broad system understanding, and the ability to come up with creative and original solutions.
The job involves a tight interface with system architecture, OS drivers and hardware teams.
• B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (with honors), with 2+ years of related experience.
• At least 2 years of experience in designing, implementing and debugging software for RT embedded systems.
• Experience in C language programing.
• Experience in C++ language programing.
• RDMA and networking protocols knowledge.
• Understanding of computer/server architecture.
• An effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization and to participate in problem solving and quality improvement activities.
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Has an inherent sense of urgency and accountability.
• Grounded, detail-oriented, always backs up ideas with facts.
• Must demonstrate results in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, hands-on work environment along with superb written and verbal communication skills.
VLSI Design Engineer
Member of the design team that is responsible for developing complex, state of the art high-speed Ethernet controller chips.
The candidate will own tasks such as micro-architecture, design, integration and other tasks as part of the chip development and testing processes.Member of the design team that is responsible for developing complex, state of the art high-speed Ethernet controller chips.
The candidate will own tasks such as micro-architecture, design, integration and other tasks as part of the chip development and testing processes.
- BSc. / MSc. university degree in EE/CS, graduation with honors.
- 5+ years of experience in VLSI design.
- Deep knowledge in Verilog.
- Experience in micro-architecture and design of complex blocks.
- Familiar with the verification process of a block (test plan, coverage, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
Not a must, but an advantage:
- Knowledge in networking and networking chips.
- Experience with multi-clock domain designs.
- Script knowledge (TCL, perl, etc.).
- Understanding the timing closure process (synthesis/STA).
- Understanding DFT.
Understanding the entire chip development flow.
location – Ramat-Gan
IT Network Engineer
• Participate in implementation, and support of multiple sites and WAN connectivity.
• Network support during and after hours for local sites and remote sites.
• Troubleshooting end to end connectivity problems, identifying the underlying issues and correcting them.
• Participation in Marvells change control process to document any modifications to the network
• Updating documentation to include diagrams, word documents, monitoring systems and KB’s as they relate to the network
• Responsible for proactive monitoring and maintenance including incident response, upgrades, modifications and improvements within the frame of the Marvell network standards.
• Maintains real-world, working knowledge of network-related technologies.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with the greater network and IT team, understanding and meeting their requirements.
• Administers support tickets according to established guidelines, standards, and procedures.
• Experience with Cisco (IOS and NXOS) and Brocade
• Experience with Riverbed WanOpt
• Experience with Cisco ASA or Checkpoint or Palo Alto firewalls is a bonus
• Multi-vendor experience with routing and switching equipment
• Cisco Wireless management and deployment
• Hands on experience with EIGRP, BGP, OSPF
• Experience with networking monitoring tools such as Solarwinds
• Solid troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
• 4+ years of experience in network implementation and support preferably at the enterprise level
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
Software methodology & Infrastructure student
Student for EPMI – Embedded Processor Methodology & Infrastructure team.
Be part of group that define and build the tools for all System on a chip group.
The job will include
• Write software for automation of complicated and multi discipliners flow.
• Insert new technologies to emulation system like assertions, scheduler.
• Define, write and assimilate new tools and methodologies. 1. Computer science or computer Eng.
2. Second year and up or previous knowledge in C & C++.
3. C & C++ knowledge – advantage.
Design team manager
A Team manager in the Switch IP department manages 2-6 engineers, including their task allocations, schedule, work effectiveness, acquiring technical skills, career development, and more.
The team manager is responsible for several units or cluster, with good knowledge of the architecture, responsible for choosing correct architecture solutions, planning micro-arch, managing implementation of design and verification environment, managing the full development flow and manage external interfaces.
The team manager is responsible for the team schedule and meeting quality for the different project milestones.
Required skills and experience:
- 8+ years’ experience in VLSI development
- Hands-on experience in design and verification
- Team management experience
- Excellent personal skills
- Visionary and strategic
- High motivation and desire to influence
IP Engineering Program Manager
Marvell Networking is cutting edge silicon technology team, delivering some of the most complex products in the semiconductor industry.
We’re looking for a person that will join our team and be directly responsible for flawless delivery of complex analog IPs and new package technologies into our various Networking products.
You will own the IP program from definition to production, driving and coordinating between IP vendors, technical experts within the team, architecture team, program execution team & operations.
You will manage the communication with the IP vendor – bringing SoWs & special NDAs to completion, overlooking schedule and quality of delivery – making sure vendors meet their commitment on time.
You will make tradeoffs, resolve conflicts, mitigate risks, challenge & push the team to deliver best possible products.
3-5 years of technical project/program management in chip/analog development
Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Strong technical proficiency with lot of chip flow background mainly in physical & post silicon
Technical knowledge in circuit & package
Deep understanding in managing IP vendors delivery
Independent and Self-directed
Education – BSc in Electrical Engineering
Associate Design and Verification Student
Marvell Israel is searching for highly potential and motivated student to join to the professional DFT (Design for Test) team that is addressing hi-scale next generation projects. Will be asked for advanced design and verification related activities while working with the most advanced commercial Electronic Design Automation (EDA) vendors and Tools for meeting Marvell hi-end standards. Asking for high technical skills and innovative thinking, when working on advance and complex top of technology devices, infrastructure, flows and tools.
2nd / 3rd year student in EE (must)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (must)
• Self-managed , Independent work capabilities and good learning skills (must)
• Innovative thinking (must)
• Highly technical and analytical capabilities (must)
• Knowledge with logic design and verification (advantage)
• Knowledge in programming languages Verilog, VHDL, C/C++ , TCL (advantage)
• Experience with workflow and automation infrastructure development (advantage)
• Experience with commercial Electronic Design Automation (EDA) vendors and Tools (advantage)
Want to work at Marvell and can’t find a job?
leave your details here